No Taming This Shrew


Lightsaber mishap

Just in case you missed this -- J(NY) spotted it and knew I'd enjoy: (It's from Yahoo News)

The Force--let alone common sense--was definitely not with them. Two British Star Wars fans sustained critical injuries after constructing their own lightsabers from fluorescent light tubes filled with liquid fuel.According to British media reports, a 20-year-old man and his 17-year-old female friend were filming a mock duel in homage to Star Wars: Episode III--Revenge of the Sith, the latest chapter of George Lucas' record-breaking franchise.The two Brits suffered severe burns when their homemade sabers exploded. The two had been videotaping their clash. They have been hospitalized at Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire since the accident Sunday.

Apparently there's a string of robberies in the UK featuring thieves wearing Darth Vader helmets, too.